Saturday, August 2, 2008

Do You Have The Time.

I bought a big pile of new records from JB Hi-Fi the other day, and consequently have a lot to write about, but don't really have much time (or my own computer) at present. So my commentary, for the time being, is limited to this: Green Day's Dookie fucking rules it so hard it hurts like teen angst. Except these days, instead of listening to it while I sit in my bedroom writing in my journal by candlelight, I listen to it while I sit on our new dining room table, eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking a glass of sweet so natural, periodically jumping up to skank and two-step around the living room.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Dookie was the soundtrack to my family Christmas last year. My brother found the CD abandoned in his childhood bedroom.

I think I might even have commented to this effect on your blog before.