Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Telling Everyone.

Outside of my personal life, I really only do three things. Firstly, I have a job that I go to each weekday, that I don't hate and that I'm ok at. Secondly, I race my bike, train for racing, go to the gym for racing and write about racing. And thirdly, I organize races, advertise races, and write about races. This year past I've scaled back on the third, due mostly to the impact it has on the second, and have only really had a hand in organizing the cyclocross series through winter. I was a bit worried about how I'd juggle all three things as June approached, but by accident that has been both fortunate and totally devastating, I've fallen ill just as the CX season is kicking off. Time off work, time off bike, time for CX. I should probably stop everything at some point, and finally give my body some time to recover properly, but that's really not how I roll. And besides, I can do most of the things I need to do for CX from my bed.

No comments: