Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All The Familiar Things Undone.

Any day now I'm going to be announcing a cupcake sponsor. No, not the cupcakes you make when you catch a fart then throw it at someone. The cupcakes you eat. Although that could also apply to the former scenario. But you know what I mean.

Anyways, take that, pro-cycling teams! I'm breaking new sponsorship grounds right here. You don't see freaking BMC racing with a nice little outline of a cupcake on their shoulders, do you? I wonder if there's a reason for that. Who knows, cupcakes may have saved HTC. Sure, they may not have won as many races, due to the additional weight of copious cupcake consumption, but they still would have been a team.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider it a success - having read your post, I want to eat a cupcake, because you ride bikes fast and like cupcakes.

See that, total return on investment.

PS Anna Meares likes lamingtons, which I think are just about the dumbest form of cake, seeing as they are basically wettex with coconut on the outside.

Anonymous said...

A quality Lamington is a thing of beauty! And very Australian.

Spiro said...

I love it.

"cupcakes could have saved HTC"