Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lost The Thought.

Hey, it's La Musique Mercredi!

Please note new and awesome name.

Crappy sound in this one, but the sight of everyone going absolutely nuts to one of the best ever songs by one of the best ever bands in what is obviously freezing cold weather was too much to pass by:



More shitty sound, but check how stoked everyone is to be dragged up on stage for a Creedence singalong:



And while I'm posting singalongs, here's the Constantines covering Acca Dacca. Which every band should be contractually obliged to do.



I've posted this before, but screw you guys, I'm posting it again. The best performance to ever occur at 10am:



I was never a huge fan of the White Stripes, but if one of their songs came on at a party, I would totally rock that shit. This song is a prime example, and I liked it so much I nearly bought one of their records. But, you know, hardcore pride...



And that's La Musique Mercredi done for another week. You're welcome!

No comments: